Pixabay – ArtsyBee
Pulling it all together…
The following posts are an attempt to share my reflections and learning about leadership in a format that interests you in learning more about leadership. I’ve made note of specific locations in the resources that you can refer to for more detail if you are curious about the topics.
If you are interested in learning more about leadership, check out the following posts.
Connections & Building Trust:
- Connection… it really does matter
- Connections – United we stand…
- Covey’s Recommended Trust Building Behaviours – Part 1
- Behave yourself into trust – Covey’s Suggested Behaviours Part 2
- What I’ve Learned….
- Leadership Connections – A Reflective Look Back
- Leadership – a quick video overview of the visual I used to explain leadership
- Do the contexts of Education and Business change what makes a leader?
For more information on the resources used in this book, check out the blog posts on the specific resources.
Final Reflection – How we know and understand the world around us:
– Prepared for ETAD 898 – Leadership